May 31st, 2007 | Rikkye
1. When she asks how she looks shrug and say “could be better”. This will keep her on her toes. And girls love that.
2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries, this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are).
3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs – they love to be roughed up.
4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she’s sleeping. If she is say “you better be”, repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.
5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.
6. Recognize the small things … they usually mean the most. Then when she’s sleeping, steal these things and break them. This will kill off her spirit and mean she’ll remain yours forever.
7. If you’re talking to another girl, make sure she’s looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words f**k you and grab the other girls @$$. Girls love competition.
8. Tell her you’re taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it’s going to be really special then take her to a burning tyre yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you’re really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear “…because I can.”
9. Introduce her to your friends as “some chick”. Women love those special nicknames.
10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
11. Warm her up when she’s cold…and not by giving her your jacket… then you might get cold. rather, look her in the eye and say “if you don’t stop b!tching about the cold right now you’re going to be b!tching about a black eye.” The best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there she’ll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). leave immediately. Come back right when the party’s dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet.
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she’s fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR!
15. Spit often. Girls like guys that spit.
16. If you care about her never ever tell her, as this will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time you’re in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. Girls love pranks.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she’s about to order interrupt and say no she’s not hungry. Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. Give her one of your t-shirts……and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell.
21. When its raining keep asking her if she’s crying. She’ll say no its just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to “stop crying you f**king baby”. Girls like a tough man.
22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.
23. If you’re listening to music on your ipod and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she’ll think you’re mysterious.
24. Remember her birthday but don’t get her something. Teach her material objects aren’t important. The only thing that’s important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get. (my favorite, lol)
25. If she’s mad at you for not calling her when you say you will promise her that you will call her at home at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call you’re going to tell her a special surprise. Now she’ll be really excited. Then don’t call.
October 11th, 2006 | Rikkye
You know, one of the things that I find fascinating about human beings is our infatuation with the Big Man. In every culture throughout history, there seems to be an undenying common similarity which is the existence of God in one form or another. But does God really exist?
Does God Exist?
I believe that in this world that we have created, there are so many miseries and sadness that we all look for some type of guidance to help us walk through life. For some of us, that guidance is God. So, we place complete trust in him. Our faith to God can never be broken. Why? Because God is an entity that cannot be proved or disproved. There is no way to disprove his existence. Therefore, there is no way to break that faith. As a result, it becomes convenient for us to believe in God because we know that our faith would never be betrayed.
In a way, God is a product of the human mind. The existence of human creates the existence of God. This raises the question as to why some of us seek God. The answer is simple: human cruelty both self-inflicted and inflicted upon others. War, racism, genocide are some of things we see repeatedly throughout history and are not particularly fond of. But since every action as an opposite and equal reaction, we created God, an entity so pure that he is unwilling to live in our world. In another word, He represents our desire to escape from our own darkness.
Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
I believe Jesus Christ was a man. I believe he was a great man. He was devoted to his mother and his followers. He started one of the most powerful and influential religion the world has ever seen, Christianity.
But, he was also a self-righteous man. He believed that there is only one way to God, and that is through him. To me, that is mind boggling. There is no “one way to heaven”. You don’t need a third person to tell you what is right, what is wrong, and what is the correct way of living. As long as you can wake up in the morning and say, “I am a better person than I was yesterday,” that is really all you need in life to be happy and satisfied. Communication and faith in God (if you are a believer) do not require an approval stamp from a third party. Narrow-mindedness to other religions is not one of human virtues.
Are There Heaven and Hell?
Death marks “the end” of the body and with it, the conscious mind. That is all. Life beyond death is only the product of human greediness. We generally don’t want to die. Our desire to continue creates the concept of after-life.
Heaven and hell, therefore, may be the manipulation of that greediness. That is to say, they are socially constructed beliefs in order to promote harmony between individuals, and yokata for that because who know what lies deep beneath that easily-tempted human heart.
Final Commentary on Religion and Religious Followers
Ultimately, religion is never evil. It’s human corruption that is evil. What sickens me the most is religious war. I’m not pointing finger at any particular group, but it makes me laugh when what you do isn’t what you preach.
July 30th, 2013 | Rikkye
Document management software carries a number of benefits that organizations of all sizes can appreciate. Most benefits and the degree to which they are exploited will inevitably depend on the type of organization, the size and its structure, but some are universal. These include the following:
They allow users to create a main or central location for storing documents:
Central document storage is arguably the main benefit of any such software because it improves organization, increases efficiency and simplifies access to multiple files or documents. Additionally, centralized storage increases the control organizations have over the content it produces. It also helps monitor the information the organization collects both internally and from external sources.
They provide the ability to track modifications:
A document management software that is missing this factor lacks a vital component. This benefit is important because it makes collaboration easier and simplifies project management. Plus, it offers document owners a greater opportunity to supervise collaborators. Best of all, a large number of these software will allow real-time tracking and permit multiple individuals to work at the same time without affecting others.
They offer the power to limit who accesses what:
This is also crucial when choosing any document management software. Firstly, this advantage lends itself to an increase in data security which can have a profound impact on an organization, especially since many store sensitive details for members, users/clients and investors/partners. Secondly, owners can also reduce unauthorized changes that can be costly. A third reason this benefit is crucial is that it helps to communicate the organizational structure by maintaining the different levels of privileges members have within the (system created using the) software.
As with everything, the organization acquiring the document management software has to look at the pros and cons to decide if it is suitable, since failure to do this could result in making an ill-advised investment.
April 22nd, 2013 | Rikkye
Educating yourself about the value of concrete would be the best way to put yourself in a position where you are able to make decisions that would ensure the financial success of your project in the future. It is very common for someone that is involved in the construction phase of a project to simply go with the materials that are the cheapest in terms of overall cost. When you do this, you would not know just how sound the structure is of the building. It is likely that the materials would breakdown, this is going to have the potential for some very serious injuries. The use of concrete would ensure that your structure is as sound as possible, you do not have to worry about it giving in. Additionally, you never have to worry about people that would come into this business in the future coming in the way of harm.
Since concrete is one of the most reliable materials in the world today, it would be essential that you take advantage of this material when your property is being built. Concrete fence are fireproof, this means that you do not have to worry about people being harmed if they are in your building when a fire breakouts in the future. Additionally, you do not have to worry about having the fire spread and causing more damage to your property. Fire is one of the more serious concerns that you would have when you are building a property for the purpose of a business. Do not use materials that would increase the risk of fire or danger. Instead, you want concrete in your building, this would give you the protection against danger that you are looking for. In fact, investing in this material is the best way to ensure the long term success of your business.
March 22nd, 2013 | Rikkye
Internet marketing done right will expose a brand to a wider target audience. Because of the exponential power of this promotion method, it will be easy to get additional business in a cost effective manner. If the main goal of an entrepreneur is to spread a marketing message to as many people as possible, internet advertising should be the ultimate choice.
To reach an entire region without having to pay much, a person should consider hiring space on a site that has considerable traffic and also addresses subject matters related to a specific part of the world. Normally, the entire arrangement can be done through a third party company. Once an advertisement has been placed on a conspicuous part of a web based portal, it will be seen by a good number of site users.
Internet marketing that makes use of social media platform will result to desired exposure. This is because; networks like Facebook and Twitter are used by millions of people, each day. One can choose to target the whole world. Alternatively, target audience can be people who reside in a geographical area.
So as to make many people to click an ad, highly effective marketing strategies have to be employed. Definitely, the words have to be selected carefully. A well crafted headline will entice a good number of consumers. Also, some cool graphics and pictures will be very useful. Sometimes this can be tricky and there is a lot to be said about experience. Im frugal so I like to do things myself, but there is a lot about saving time and money with a pro. I have used a utah seo firm in the past, and then after I learned the ropes I took over, but I dont think my path is for everyone… anyway moving on.
The process of designing and executing internet marketing campaigns will involve a number of professionals including writers, designers and even programmers. The main reason why experts are hired is so as to create banners that will stand out of the crowd. There are many businesses that compete for the attention of consumers. Therefore, to get exposure at any moment in time, a unique marketing approach has to be adopted.
The power of search engines can be harnessed in the quest to inform many people about the existence of a product or service. An advertisement has to be linked with particular keywords so that when certain phrases are searched, the ad will appear above normal search results. Because of prevailing technology, the process of web based marketing using search engines is an easy affair. Before a pay per click campaign is deployed, one will have to state the price he is willing to pay for a single click.
The end result of intricate internet marketing process will be maximum exposure of a brand. This promotion method can be more effective compared to TV advertising. Also, the costs of online promotions do not have to be prohibitive.
August 15th, 2010 | Rikkye
Bridge loans give homeowners an option when they have to move suddenly or when they find a new home before their old house has sold. Bridge loans are a short-term loan against the equity of your old home, designed to help you make the down payment on a new home. In most cases, they are written for up to six months, giving you time to sell your old house.
These loans offer many benefits over other types of loans that could be used to a down payment. A traditional home equity loan would prevent you from putting your old home on the market, or would place restrictions on the sale. Funding Database Bridge loans require that your home be on the market, in some cases, but there are no other restrictions on the sale of the home. They also do not require monthly payments, which makes them a good option for families who are already paying mortgage payments on two houses. They also allow you to remove any contingent offers you places on the new house. This means your offer is more likely to be accepted by the seller of your dream home.
Bridge loans are designed for home buyers who have found themselves in a bind, and, as such, borrowers pay dearly for them. They can vary widely in their terms and costs, but they are rarely cheap. Some are designed to pay off the mortgage on the old home first, before they can be used to make a down payment on a new home. Others allow you to buy the new home, which means you will be paying for both mortgages at the same time. Most require lump sum payments, although others require that the interest is paid monthly through the term of the loan.
Typically, the six month term of a bridge loan is enough for a homeowner to sell their old home. In rare cases, extensions can obtained. Usually this is contingent on financing the mortgage of the new home with the same borrower. The rates aren’t anything to brag about, either. Even though it’s just for a few months, the interest rates can vary from prime to prime plus up to 2%. This can be hard to swallow if you are already paying two mortgage payments each month, and then know you have a bridge loan accruing interest on top of that.
October 1st, 2006 | Rikkye
So recently my best friend started her own natural beauty business, which honestly looks like a complete nightmare. First the lawyers in the natural beauty world are wolves. She ended up getting a really good deal and paying about 3k to get her business started up. Thats just the paper work part. After that she had to do a ton of branding, which for me would be the fun part, I love design, I love elegant very feminine products. I did help her a little choosing a name and she bounced ideas off of me for products and imagery. I also helped her do some research on the internet about what products people are searching for.
There are about 12k people a month searching for just sulfate free shampoo products, and my neighbor wont even buy shampoo unless its sulfate free. Also there is a really big push for things like brown sugar scrub because I guess its very good for your skin. The brown sugar is supposed to help exfoliate your skin or something amazing, like unicorns will burst out in a shower of very delicate oils smooth your skin. I don’t really understand it, but its one of her best products. I went over to her house occasionally to help her mix all the ingredients in her kitchen. Things like pure olive oil, and fish oil and calendula etc. Shit I have never even heard of, but after concocting up some amazing stuff with what little we know I swear by this brown sugar scrub. I will never ever use something else I F#@$&*$ love it!
I have not had the guts to try the sulfate free shampoo yet, Im working up to that… I like bubbles… even if they are bad for my hair. Which is what sulfate does I guess, create bubbles, but its also bad for our hair. Who know.
Her website is Juniperdesert.com